Date of Visit: November 20, 2009
Present: Charlie Chen
Weather: Cloudy. Wet.
Weather Condition: Recent Rain.
Photos taken: Yes
Months since installation: 3
– Some bare patches noted. To be remediated using cuttings in early spring.
– Some ballast rock has blown on to the green roof. This has been returned to the edge.
– Sedum health appears good. Some sedum appear to be entering dormancy. Dormant sedums have been documented and will be reassessed in early spring.
– Edging installed successfully using flagstone pavers as weights.
– Habitat Eco Pod in satisfactory condition. No rooting into insulation. Plant health good.
– Native Eco Pod in satisfactory condition. No rooting into insulation. Plant health good.
– Seems between sedum mats still visible. Will review in early spring.
– Some mosses found (see picture) but were not removed. The moss should remain. Will go dormant in summer.
– Some grass and weeds found and removed.