Date of Visit: July 4th, 2010
Present: Heidi Lam
Weather Condition: Recent Sun and Heat
Photos taken: Yes
Months since installation: 6 months
- Sedum coverage is approximately 85%. Some bare spots have been observed.
- Seams between sedum mats is no longer visible. Mats have merged together nicely.
- Sedums have come out of dormancy and are in excellent health.
- Very little mosses were found and removed.
- No grass or weeds were found.
- Flowers are in full bloom.
- Some redness has been observed on the sedums. May indicate that sedum is under stress.
- Some sedums are growing near the edges of the flagstone pavers. Some sedums may have been transported by rainwater run-offs or wind.
- Habitat Eco Pod in great condition. Plants are out growing its existing pot. Soil needs to be replenished. No rooting into insulation.
- Native Eco Pod in satisfactory condition. Soil needs to be replenished. No rooting into insulation.
- Lots of bees have been observed.
- Ballast rocks and flagstone pavers work well as weights and remain along the edges.