Date of Visit: October 10, 2010
Present: Edwin Guerra
Weather Condition: Recent rain
Photos taken: Yes
Months since installation: 13 months
- Sedum coverage is approximately 85%. A few bare spots observed.
- Sedum appear to be in good health and entering dormancy.
- Use of slow release organic fertilizer is recommended for next visit.
- Very few grass and weeds were found and removed, primarily on bare spots.
- Habitat Eco Pod in satisfactory condition. No rooting into insulation. Plant health is good.
- Native Eco Pod in satisfactory condition. No rooting into insulation. Plant health should be confirmed in spring.
- Ballast rock found in roof, moved back to edges.
- Sedums found growing near the edges of the flagstone pavers. They were transplanted into bare spots.
- Excessive sedum overgrowth into edge ballast rocks at edges was observed, primarily in the north section of roof. Sedum were trimmed back and spread on bare spots.