Date of Visit: May 24, 2011
Present: Christopher Campbell & Bryce Gauthier
Time: 8:30 am
Weather: Overcast with slight rain sprinkles
Weather Condition: Recent rain
Photos taken: Yes
Months since installation: 1 year and 8 months
- Sedum coverage was approximately 90%. There were a few bare spots observed to which we spread some Sedum and soil from the dead planters.
- Sedum appear to be in good health overall although some areas did not have such a great mix of vegitation.
- Slow release XFC organic fertilizer was applied.
- Very few grass and weeds were found; seemed to be of 3 types, one with a very woody root.
- Replanted the black current tree. Used leftover soil from dead planter for bare patches.
- Sedums found growing near the edges of the flagstone pavers. They were transplanted into bare spots.
- Trimmed back Sedum on ballast rocks edges.
- Cleaned leaves and debris away from the roof drain.
- Enjoyed some quiet weeding time